- Arvind Kejriwal had yesterday promised to give "some news" about 700 Litres of Free Water per Day, per Family to all Residents of Delhi on Monday, December 30, 2013.
- He also said that news of slashing electricity tariff will be given by Tuesday or Wednesday i.e. December 31, 2013 or January 1, 2014.
- Today Arvind Kejriwal asked for 10 days, that is time till January 8-9, 2014, to formulate Grievance Redressal System.
- 150 People actually reached his residence in Kaushambhi. This consisted of Teachers Association & people from Valmiki Community. Additionally, 1000 Contractual Staff of Delhi Transport Corporation also gathered outside his house, DTC Staff wanted permanency of their appointment.
- Arvind Kejriwal said he is "working from home" today, on Day 2 of Office.
- Arvind Kejriwal had no solution to their Grievances. But he has asked 10 days time to put a mechanism in place, through which people can submit their Grievances, of course, he said nothing about solution.
- Finally, Arvind Kejriwal had to call in the very Security that he had refused to take from Delhi Police. Oh yes. This is only Day 2.
- 10 Constables, in plain clothes (so that they are there, but they are not there), One Metal Detector.
- 4 Constables from Ghaziabad Police will also manage the Traffic outside Girnar Apartments, where Arvind Kejriwal, CM of Delhi, lives right.
- Oh yeah, all the admin links of my Blog are dysfunctional. They lead to some Malware. I had to write my Blog today using some back door entry to my own Blog. No, I am not accusing anyone. Just sharing an interesting incident.
- Media is saying Arvid Kejriwal met a Retail Chain Owner, a Two Wheeler Manufacturer & Corporate Lobbyist at Hotel AMAN, located at Lodhi Road.
AAP Leader & Delhi's Law Minister Somnath Bharti sitting on Chair during Mohalla Sabha, while citizens are seated on Ground. Incidentally, he runs his own Law Firm. People expect conflict of interest.